Re: [yast-devel] A convenient wrapper layer to query devicegraphs
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:23:53 +0100
Stefan Hundhammer <shundhammer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 21.03.2016 09:52, Josef Reidinger wrote:
1) we should reinvent wheel. ActiveModel already have queries, so
why not use it?

Because it's Rails, and it would drag in a lot of more dependencies
and a steep learning curve for everybody who is not already familiar
with it?

Let's please keep this simple and as self-sufficient as possible.

Kind regards

Ah, I confuse too much people. I mean why not use its API. I do not
mean to use it as library. AR API is quite intuitive for majority of
ruby developers.

Josef