Re: [yast-devel] ruby 2.3
On 03/08/2016 10:27 AM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 8.3.2016 10:06, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
as maybe some of you know in near future ruby 2.3 arrive into
tumbleweed. I found nice summary what is new in [1]. But I also would
like to warn you, that unless ruby 2.3 will be accepted to SLE12SP2, we
cannot use new features in master branch. Does anyone have info if
there is plan to switch ruby version there?

Thanks Josef,

It seems that Jiri needs to have a chat with Stefan first.

I have asked about it, will inform you when there is any conclusion.
Honestly, I would not be too optimistic, but let's see...

Jiri

--
Regards,

Jiri Srain