[yast-devel] New home for storage-ng projects
If nobody is against, tomorrow I will copypac this two packages from
home:aschnell:storage-redesign to YaST:storage-ng and will configure
ci.opensuse.org to commit there every change in the corresponding github
repos.
yast2-storage-ng
libstorage-ng

In addition to that, I will also copypac swig for the time being,
although I'm not sure if we are currently following the right approach
or it should be a link to openSUSE:Factory/swig (instead of a copy).

So if you don't like the new location, speak up now.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH