Re: [yast-devel] Yast CI jobs switched to webhooks
Dne 7.3.2016 v 10:30 Josef Reidinger napsal(a):
[...]
BTW could we create a separate "yast" Git repo for such scripts? IMHO
(ab)using yast2-devtools is not a good idea...

yast2-devtools have part jenkins tools that are not distributed and I
think fit this use case.

Um, the scripts are still part of the source tarball... But that's not a
problem,
the problem is that any change in these scripts triggers complete rebuild in
YaST:Head OBS repo.

I try to keep all useful tools in one place,
otherwise people have problem to find it.

We can add a link to README.md.

I still think that a separate repo is a better place. We can discuss it at
the daily call...

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer