Re: [yast-devel] Yast CI jobs switched to webhooks
On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 10:13:55 +0100
Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dne 7.3.2016 v 10:00 Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):

Hi all,

I have switched all yast-*-master jobs at https://ci.opensuse.org
to use github webhooks instead of active polling.

BTW if you are interested in scripting GitHub and Jenkins access
check the script [1] which I used for adding webhooks at GitHub and
reconfiguring the Jenkins jobs.

It uses "octokit" Rubygem for accessing GitHub API and
"jenkins_api_client" gem for Jenkins. And for parsing/modifying the
job config in XML format it uses REXML.

Nice, pull request reminder use pure json api without help, so step
forward and for jenkins access I also use REXML, so maybe sense.

BTW could we create a separate "yast" Git repo for such scripts? IMHO
(ab)using yast2-devtools is not a good idea...

yast2-devtools have part jenkins tools that are not distributed and I
think fit this use case. I try to keep all useful tools in one place,
otherwise people have problem to find it.

Josef

[1]
https://github.com/lslezak/scripts/blob/master/github/create_hooks.rb

--