[yast-devel] Yast CI jobs switched to webhooks

Hi all,

I have switched all yast-*-master jobs at https://ci.opensuse.org
to use github webhooks instead of active polling.

Advantages:

1) Faster build start - the polling had 5 minutes interval, it could take
up to 5 minutes to start the build after a change at the Github repository.
Now it should start (almost) immediately.

2) Less network traffic and decreased load for the Github servers (5 minutes
polling interval sounds good, but with about a hundred YaST repositories
we did a ping to Github roughly every 3 seconds and in vast majority cases
is no change in the repo.)

It should work without any problem, I have already used that is some
repositories for
some time. But if you find a problem with the new setup just ping me.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer