Re: [yast-devel] Rspec as specification
On 2.3.2016 11:14, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Yes, it is not requirements, it is specification how it works.
Requirements and explanation why something is done in given way is
captured in comments in code. Specification only say what it do, not
why.

I like it as a documentation for "How is it implemented". By reading this, I can easily tell what should I expect on each architecture - I can even see the difference there.

Obviously, RSpec does not hold the information WHY is it done so, that would be impossible. For that, we should have comments in code and requirements in README or just somewhere under doc/*

Nice example - I'd like to see more of these in our tests!

Thanks
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_Promise#Czech_Republic