Re: [yast-devel] Rspec as specification
On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 05:16:49PM +0100, Martin Vidner wrote:
On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 04:53:41PM +0100, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
as there is in last days some discussion how rspec can be used as
specification or not and I would like to document how bootloader do its
proposal, so I take it as oppurinity to write it in RSpec.

Output for better formatting is placed to pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/8YhuWwVi

Please ignore for now typos. I am more interested if it is readable for
you as specification how bootloader is proposed.

Yes, it is a good summary of the requirements!

No, these do not look like requirements but as *one*
solution. Requirements should include the motivation.

Besides of that, the text does not even mention that it has to do
with the "bootloader"; wide context is just missing. And what is
"os_prober"?

Regards,
Arvin

--