Re: [yast-devel] Feedback needed: users screen
Dne 21.1.2016 v 09:19 Ancor Gonzalez Sosa napsal(a):
[...]
B.3) Import users from a previous installation.
(Clicking on "Change..." and then checking the corresponding
checkbox -only visible if users are detected- under the
section "authentication method")

B.3 is so well hidden that I wouldn't be surprised if nobody uses it or
if the feature is full of bugs.

JFYI: I used this option when I installed Leap on my home machine. And it worked
without any problem, so it's probably not that buggy... :-)

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer