Re: [yast-devel] RFC: Yast Logging Format
On 21.1.2016 10:29, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Well, good think is that we use one formatter, so it is easy to change
format. Disadvantage is that old old tools for coloring logs will need
to be adapted. Otherwise I do not care much about format. Just that
maybe we can reuse some other tools if we use more standard format.

Could you be more specific on the standard format? Is there some
description/RFC for that?

Did you have some specific "other tools" in mind?

What about the current usage of the y2log? Would it change?

Thanks
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux