[yast-devel] RFC: Yast Logging Format
Hi Yasters,

There's a new feature in the feature tracking tool that requests Yast to
log in the same format as dmesg and journalctl.

Business Case: Easier to analyse logs in bug reports.
'journalctl --output short-monotonic' so that times in the various logs
can be compared and events can be synchronized.

I don't want to spoil your mind by the feature itself as there is
already some discussion happening. What I actually want is you to think
a bit deeper about this request from your POV. What would it change for
us or others, what would it be good or bad for, what the requester
actually wanted and how to make them happy and the team as well if possible.

Thanks in advance
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux