Re: [yast-devel] y2r -- the saga continues...
Yeah, core version is problem as y2r require to have yast2-core with
version at least 2.24.12 otherwise generated XML is not complete.

For 12.3 we did it with specially shipped version of yast2-core, but it
is not longer available, so what I suggest is to try new version of
yast2-core on that machine ( expect that it can break some yast
bindings, so it can cause cascade of updates ).

Josef

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:19:51 +0000