[yast-devel] y2r -- the saga continues...
Hello all,

I’ve built a 12.3 VM, updated it to the latest levels, installed y2r… and it
still gives me the exact same errors in Ruby when run it on my YCP module, like
“undefined method to_sym” and random “unknown variable category”.

Any ideas? I already tried doing it on 12.3, 13.2, Leap and SLES 11SP4 with
similar results. I’m almost giving up on y2r and going for full manual
conversion…

Erico M. Mendonça
Dedicated Support Engineer
SUSE
Rua Joaquim Floriano, 466 – Ed. Corporate 12º andar, Itaim Bibi – São Paulo –
SP / Brasil
Tel: +55 (11) 3345-3900
Cel: + 55 (61) 8594-9557
erico.mendonca@xxxxxxxx