[yast-devel] Added a new "check" script to ytrello

Hi all,

When I took care of the yast-maintainers bugs I started using the ytrello
tools [1] for creating Trello cards for bugzilla bugs.

But then I was thinking about the possibility to check the current status
and created a simple checking script which scans for the inconsistencies between
Trello and bugzilla.

It reports:

- the YaST team bugs (yast-internal@...) which do not have corresponding card
in Trello

- the YaST team bugs which do not link to existing Trello cards

- Trello cards which refer to a closed bug

See the example output on the screenshot in the original PR [2].

Note: The script also has an experimental auto correction mode ("-a" option),
which creates missing cards, add links to Trello,...

But it seems to be quite dangerous, e.g. a Trello card might be kept open
because an openQA test is planned so we still cannot remove the card but the
bug in
bugzilla is correctly closed as FIXED. So rather do not use it or at least
run it without the auto-correct option first and check the reported issues for
false
positives.

Or improve it and open a PR... ;-)

[1] https://github.com/mvidner/ytrello