[yast-devel] before I file another bug about font sizes...
...I want to make sure there is a solution that I simply have not yet found.

Expected (OK) fonts results (e.g.):
sw_single @120 DPI in KDE3 on 13.1:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/YaST/newbug-yast2fontsizesOK131kde3-120.png
sw_single @132 DPI in KF5 on TW:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/YaST/newbug-yast2fontsizesOKtwkde5-132.png

Not expected (undersized) fonts results (e.g.):
sw_single @108 DPI in TDE on 13.2:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/YaST/newbug-yast2fontsizesTooSmall132tde-108.png
sw_single @120 DPI in KDE3 on 42.1:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/YaST/newbug-yast2fontsizesTooSmall421kde3-120.png
sw_single @168 DPI in KDE3 on 42.1:
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/Suse/YaST/newbug-yast2fontsizesTooSmall421kde3-168.png

Clearly sw_single (and other y2 apps) post-13.1 (except in KF5) is using
smaller fonts than those used in the y2 control center and in the rest of DE
UI, as if both the non-KF5 DE's font settings and QT's font setting in
Trolltech.conf are being disregarded.

Is there something that can be installed or removed to bring up font sizes to
match the rest of the DE and y2cc in KDE3 and TDE without loading the
installation with QT5 and/or KF5, or even with QT5 and/or KF5? Or, is this a
bug that's already been filed, or one that needs filing?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/