Re: [yast-devel] New libstorage: Returning NULL pointers vs. throwing exceptions
On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 02:13:57PM +0100, Josef Reidinger wrote:

Maybe we could ask the libzypp developers for their experience with
such a huge API? To get some recommendations and early feedback...

I have already done so in the past and will continue to do so.

Good, is it somewhere documented, e.g. some discussion and more
important results of such discussion? It can help in future understand
better why something is done in chosen way.

Some decisions are documented.

Regards,
Arvin

--