Re: [yast-devel] Ruby 'next' considered dangerous
On 18.11.2015 13:33, Josef Reidinger wrote:
One I just found with a 5 minute Google search was this:

https://github.com/YorickPeterse/ruby-lint

Has anybody here tried that before? Maybe it's useful for us.

I don't try it, but looks interesting. I just do not think we should
make it "hard" requirement (like do not submit package when something
found). More like hints what can go wrong as for ruby with meta
programming only think you can say for sure, is that everything can be
changed :)

Looks like a good idea for HackWeek: December 7th to 11th.

Bye
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux