[yast-devel] DVD/offline 13.2 upgrade 32 bit to 64 not suitable for lean installations
Normally I install minimal X so that I can set solver.onlyRequires = true and
installRecommends = no before the installation gets a chance to bloat. As I
have multiple installations on 64 bit CPUs running 32 bit, and 32 has been
dropped by Leap, I decided to do a test of a 32 to 64 bit upgrade using 13.2.
On finding packages to update a reasonable 995, and packages to install an
objectionable 347, I aborted.

Logs: http://fm.no-ip.com/Tmp/SUSE/132/y2l-132-32264aborted.tgz

Is there a way at installation time to set solver.onlyRequires = true and
installRecommends = no, or some equivalent to them? I didn't notice any on
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Linuxrc

Is there a way to get the installer to use the local time config (local
instead of UCT) during an upgrade installation? The logs all show timestamps
late by 5 hours.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/