Re: [yast-devel] Planning the Next Sprint (#12)
On 11.11.2015 09:24, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 11/10/2015 10:11 AM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

Not many P1s, but we have 90 bugs assigned to yast-internal (i.e.
expected to enter some sprint at some point). If that amount continues
increasing it's going to be hard to keep the overview.

Regarding this, we probably need to introduce some checks to verify that:

a) All bugs assigned to yast-internal have a card in Trello. Otherwise,
they will simply rot since nobody will look at them.

b) Bugs referenced in the incoming board are not already resolved. To
reduce noise in Trello (it's already quite a big board).

Yes, and additionally the PO will need the team help to set priorities
for these bugs.

- Some bugs might be more important than they seem: Changing bug summary
should help with that
- Some bugs have misleading summary: Again, changing bug summary from "A
is broken" to "Do B to fix A" or similar might help
- Some bugs are not that important actually, and they are just hiding there
- Some bugs are hidden features

Thx
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux