Re: [yast-devel] Running AutoYaST integration tests on openQA
  • From: Imobach González Sosa <igonzalezsosa@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:02:58 +0000
On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 08:36:58 AM Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 10.11.2015 14:23, Imobach González Sosa wrote:
I've started to write in that etherpad but after reading your mail
again, I moved all the content to
https://etherpad.nue.suse.com/p/autoyast-tests-on-openqa

Maybe we should share this link with them.

Yes, but better share the link with them + talk to them about it :)

Yes, Petr contacted me yesterday and we shared the link with them :) Actually,
they've contributed some ideas to the document already. We'll keep the
discussion.

Find out what is missing in your proposal, but wanted by them (and why).

Thanks
Lukas

PS: I've added a few notes there in yellow color :)

Great, thanks!

--
Imobach González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE LINUX GmbH