Re: [yast-devel] Running AutoYaST integration tests on openQA
  • From: Imobach González Sosa <igonzalezsosa@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:23:38 +0000
On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 02:08:16 PM Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 10.11.2015 13:59, Imobach González Sosa wrote:
Please, feedback is welcome!

The team currently works on their proposal for requirements at:

https://etherpad.nue.suse.com/p/autoyast-testing

This is still "not official" and unfinished yet :)
From my POV we should first have a better overview/summary what we
want to solve, where we want to get. Then we could say how.

I've started to write in that etherpad but after reading your mail again, I
moved all the content to
https://etherpad.nue.suse.com/p/autoyast-tests-on-openqa

Maybe we should share this link with them.

Regards,
Imo

--
Imobach González Sosa