[yast-devel] Planning the Next Sprint (#12)
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:45:41 +0100
Guys,

As you can see in Trello, I'm currently planning new sprint (planning
meeting will be tomorrow for both sub-teams). This time, the focus
should be "The future of SLE 12 (SP2 + Leap 42.2) & Critical SLE issues
(SP1-P1s and Maintenance updates)".

Team A
======
- In general, I wanted to continue with the trend set by Jiri before he
left for his vacation, just check the current Sprint Backlog

Team 1
======
- The team has some PBIs under waterline in the current backlog, but I
believe you can make all of them and then there are some new
interesting PBIs the Incoming Board.

For both teams
==============
- This time, I'd like to focus more on development (with refactoring)
than on fixing P1s - we do not have that many P1s now anyway
- I would like you all to check the current queue (first the current
backlog, then the planned one) and think about it: Is this what will
bring the best value for customers/us? Isn't there anything more
important? Considering what we know now, is it important at all?
- Please, suggest shifting priorities, adding important stuff that has
been left out of planning, or suggest removal of items if you believe
they are unimportant (now). Always provide explanation "why".

Thanks in advance
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux