Re: [yast-devel] Adding snapper/libstorage to Jenkins
On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 13:57:32 +0100
Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 01:03:00PM +0100, Josef Reidinger wrote:

My problem is that current command require whole complex development
environment. Just try to visit some of your collegues that do e.g.
packaging of perl scripts and let them try to create package for
snapper. I think you will see that installing many various packages
is not so funny just to create one tarball.

That is not the feedback I get. When I compare the contributions
to e.g. snapper and yast2-storage we should change yast2-storage
but not snapper.

Regards,
Arvin

Well, as one time contributor to snapper, you can count this as
feedback from me.

Josef