Re: [yast-devel] Branching day
On 11/04/2015 06:29 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 11/04/2015 01:20 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

What's next
===========

I'll do the same branching for libyui-xx, but first I want to unify the
rake tasks in libyui-rake to make them behave exactly how yast-rake
does. Expect the branching of libyui-xx and yast-ycp-ui-bindings to
happen tomorrow.

This still stands. I hope to branch the libyui stuff tomorrow.

That's also done now. We have SLE-12-SP1 branches for the following
repositories: libyui, libyui-qt, libyui-qt-pkg, libyui-qt-graph,
libyui-ncurses, libyui-ncurses-pkg.

And the master branch should be being submitted to SP2. As usual, we'll
need to keep an eye on it for the next commit, just to make sure it
works as expected.

With that, I declare the SP1 branching done. :-)

Now, let's write some documentation.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa