Re: [yast-devel] Adding snapper/libstorage to Jenkins
On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 10:03:55AM +0100, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

This is also the reason why I simply decided to use Yast build tools: We
already maintain them anyway, they work even for non-Ruby projects
(core), we have the infrastructure in place.

Yes, I agree, that adding Ruby/Rake into snapper just because of these
things is not a good reason, we just need to make libyui-rake a bit more
generic (+ rename), prepare snapper for that tool and then convert.

Please remember that snapper is used by several other
distributions and compiled by individual people from
source. Forcing them to use some special tools is not what I
recommend.

Regards,
Arvin

--