Re: [yast-devel] Branching day
On 11/04/2015 06:29 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 11/04/2015 01:20 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

The following repos are already branched, as far as I know. Am I missing
any?
- yast-slide-show
- yast-x11
- yast-country

Actually I was missing also yast-security and yast-network. I
temporarily disabled the jenkins jobs for those 5 repos. I will enable
them again tomorrow in the morning, when we are in front of the computer
to fix any issue. I'll let you know when they are operative again.

I have just reconfigured and enabled them all. I also triggered new
builds. Everything looks fine so far, but keep an eye on those five.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH