Re: [yast-devel] Branching day
Dne 4.11.2015 v 18:52 Ancor Gonzalez Sosa napsal(a):
On 11/04/2015 06:29 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 11/04/2015 01:20 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

All repositories in the stripped huge list got branched (although I still
have
to fix some minor Rubocop issues in a few repos).

Issues fixed. The only one that remains failing in Travis is
control-center-gnome,
but I don't see any connection between the branching and failure. Looks like a
mission to somebody understanding some C.

https://travis-ci.org/yast/yast-control-center-gnome/builds/89257573

The error is: undefined reference to `g_clear_pointer'

This has been added in glib version 2.34 [1]. However, the version shipped in
Ubuntu
12.04 is 2.32.1 [2].

Therefore in the past I added the ppa:ricotz/testing [3] repository from
launchpad
(which is something similar to OBS for openSUSE). It contained glib in version
2.34.1
[4].

Now that package is gone and unfortunately in my quick scan I could not find a
different repository providing the package... :-(

So for now ignore the build errors, later we either find a repo with the
required
package or we will remove the Travis support completely.

[This problem is one of the reasons for the move from Travis to Jenkins and
using
"osc build" for running the tests.]

Ladislav

[1]