Re: [yast-devel] Branching day
On 11/04/2015 01:20 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
Happy SP1 branching day

When?
=====

Today I'll do the first round of branching for SLE12-SP1 in the yast
repositories.

15:00 CET sounds like a good moment for it. So you have a couple of
hours to yield before I push the big red button.

It was a little bit later than expected. But it's done.

[...]

Which repositories are affected
===============================
In today's branching it would be these. Please review the list.
[...]

All repositories in the stripped huge list got branched (although I
still have to fix some minor Rubocop issues in a few repos). From now
on, commits to master will be automatically submitted to SP2 and not
longer to SP1, as proved by https://build.suse.de/request/show/77855

SLE-12-SP1 branch was created for all of them if you still need to fix
stuff there.

The following repos are already branched, as far as I know. Am I missing
any?
- yast-slide-show
- yast-x11
- yast-country

Actually I was missing also yast-security and yast-network. I
temporarily disabled the jenkins jobs for those 5 repos. I will enable
them again tomorrow in the morning, when we are in front of the computer
to fix any issue. I'll let you know when they are operative again.

I don't know how to proceed with the following repos. I don't understand
how they work. Hints?
- yast-skelcd-control-SLED
- yast-skelcd-control-SLES
- yast-installation-control

These were also branched as the regular ones.

[...]

What's next
===========

I'll do the same branching for libyui-xx, but first I want to unify the
rake tasks in libyui-rake to make them behave exactly how yast-rake
does. Expect the branching of libyui-xx and yast-ycp-ui-bindings to
happen tomorrow.

This still stands. I hope to branch the libyui stuff tomorrow.

[...]

Thats all folks.

For today.

--