Re: [yast-devel] new translation server and YaST
On 14.10.2015 14:56, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
Dne 14.10.2015 v 12:32 Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):

So, if we do not use PRs with that, packages could be broken quite
easily. For that (and other reasons, such as security), I still prefer
having translations in a different repository.

As I wrote in another mail, Weblate should not do such mistakes. It
should push only valid translations.

Actually, Weblate reports such problems as errors.

Tomas just told me that they will be "fatal" now, which is good as we
want to prevent from breaking consistency in our repos.

I am reporting a new Weblate feature request:
Don't allow translators to force-ignore some errors:
https://github.com/nijel/weblate/issues/875

Additionally, these translation packages can be submitted and built
continuously, but they also need to have checks for consistency.

It should be easy to force "msgfmt -c" check. It should catch all fatal
problems. If any other check is needed, please let me know.

I hope this will be enough.

Thanks
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux