Re: [yast-devel] new translation server and YaST
Op woensdag 14 oktober 2015 14:56:11 schreef Stanislav Brabec:
As I wrote in another mail, Weblate should not do such mistakes. It
should push only valid translations.

Actually, Weblate reports such problems as errors.

I am reporting a new Weblate feature request:
Don't allow translators to force-ignore some errors:
https://github.com/nijel/weblate/issues/875

Additionally, these translation packages can be submitted and built
continuously, but they also need to have checks for consistency.

It should be easy to force "msgfmt -c" check. It should catch all fatal
problems. If any other check is needed, please let me know.

This is in fact what happens on the SVN server of KDE. It refuses the commit
with a proper error message indication the output of msgfmt -c so it is quite
easy to correct the error and resubmit the commit.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf