Re: [yast-devel] new translation server and YaST
Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxxx> writes:

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 05:39:27PM +0200, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

I do not expect that developers will review translations.

Arvin mentioned that there are some special cases:

I just found another case where I have to twiddle with
translations: ar.po in snapper is broken (multi plural form
stuff) and make aborts:

ar.po:6: nplurals = 6...

Standa, you will probably have to install some kind of po-check
pre-commit hook. We have such a script in SVN.

BTW, snapper.ar.po translations in trunk and SLE12-SP1 are fine.

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5