Re: [yast-devel] new translation server and YaST
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> writes:

Someone still needs to run `create pot file for $this repository`, but
this can be automated quite "easily", for instance, in Jenkins.

I already have a script that can generate all pot files for all Yast
repositories at once, also considering that not all Yast repositories
need to have the "latest" branch, especially SLE 11 might have, e.g.
only `SP2` branch, and nothing "younger".

I'm fine with changing, but I'm not fine with changing procedures that
affects products already done (only if behlert would approve it).

This means that SLE 11 SPx and SLE 12 (SP0) translation updates -- if
needed -- should be done as usual (submitting pot files to the SVN,
translating, and then packaging yast2-trans). The same applies for SLE
12 SP1.

[for the future: the less work for me, the better.]

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5