Re: [yast-devel] Meta information of libyui and yast repos
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:27:42 +0200
On 09/28/2015 03:51 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

[...]

Note the inconsistency in the use of "snapshot" and "standard". After
experiencing a delay in the creation of a SR in Jenkins, I asked DimStar
and coolo and looks like the only difference between using "standard"
and "snapshot" is that the later takes longer to receive the updates. So
I would change everything to "standard"... if I would have the permissions.

Who can do it?

Finally I asked Thomas Göttlicher to do it for libyui and I did it for YaST.

Any reason to keep using "snapshot" at all?

In that case just shout and we can revert, but I wanted to speed up in
order to get jenkins unblocked today.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa