Re: yast2-slide-show for SLE 12 SP1 (Re: [yast-devel] Fixing yast2-slide-show for SLE11 SP3)
Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> writes:

I created the SLE-12-SP1 branch (based on SLE-12-GA), and submitted my
changes (new .tar.bz2 with the translations and version increased to
3.1.13). Is this enough to make it appear in the official SLE 12 SP1
build? Or are additional git or osc actions required?

Hi, currently we share master for opensuse TW, Leap and also
SLE-12-SP1. If you want to split SP1 from opensuse it needs additional
actions, which I can do.

No, there is no need for a split. Will it appear automatically in
master?

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5