yast2-slide-show for SLE 12 SP1 (Re: [yast-devel] Fixing yast2-slide-show for SLE11 SP3)
It's me again and this time I am about to submit translation update for
SLE 12 SP1...

I created the SLE-12-SP1 branch (based on SLE-12-GA), and submitted my
changes (new .tar.bz2 with the translations and version increased to
3.1.13). Is this enough to make it appear in the official SLE 12 SP1
build? Or are additional git or osc actions required?

--
Karl Eichwalder SUSE Linux GmbH
R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5