Re: [yast-devel] RSpec3 accepted in SLE12-SP1, it can be used in Git "master" branch
Dne 30.7.2015 v 11:07 Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):

Hi all,

I have a good news for you, RSpec has been updated to version 3 in SLE12-SP1!
(Specifically to 3.3.x, I submitted the same version as is currently in
Factory.)

That means we can now use RSpec3 syntax and the new features in the `master`
Git
branch! Of course you have to be careful when backporting a SLE12 maintenance
fix, there is still RSpec2 in SLE12-GA...

FYI: I have globally switched to Rspec 3 in all .travis.yml files.

I did it globally in `master` without pull requests by a script, the affected
repositories are:

yast-auth-client
yast-autoinstallation
yast-bootloader