Re: [yast-devel] Manage LDAP users with WebYAST
On 28.7.2015 16:37, Jiri Suchomel wrote:
I guess this is the case for the users module and LDAP users...

I also think current webYaST module cannot do it, however, it might not be
that hard to add such support. If it is still using YaPI of yast2-users, than
working with LDAP users as compared to local one is just matter of adding 2
or
3 keys to the map which is used as argument for YaPI functions...

The only problem is that WebYast is currently in maintenance mode only
and the Yast team doesn't implement new features there. We only fix
(security) bugs.

This is always about priorities and we wanted to focus on Yast as we
can't do everything. Anyway, WebYast is open-source and if it's rather
easy to extend it, then we offer our help here or at the IRC when
someone tries to extend it.

Thanks
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux