Re: [yast-devel] Manage LDAP users with WebYAST
Dne Po 27. července 2015 09:16:08, Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):
Dne 18.7.2015 v 21:33 Matwey V. Kornilov napsal(a):
Hello,

Is it possible to manage (create/delete/modify) users stored in LDAP
backend using WebYAST?

Actually I do not know if that's possible, but the WebYaST functionality is
usually limited (when compared to the standard desktop YaST). Usually only
the basic features are available.

I guess this is the case for the users module and LDAP users...

I also think current webYaST module cannot do it, however, it might not be
that hard to add such support. If it is still using YaPI of yast2-users, than
working with LDAP users as compared to local one is just matter of adding 2 or
3 keys to the map which is used as argument for YaPI functions...

Jiri

HTH

Ladislav

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slezák
Yast Developer
Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960
190 00 Prague 9 fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic http://www.suse.cz/

--
Jiri Suchomel