[yast-devel] Re: DialogTree screen list manipulation
On Wed, Jun 03, 2015 at 09:56:49AM -0700, Karol Mroz wrote:
Hi folks,

Is there any accepted way to dynamically change the listed screens when
using a DialogTree? For example, on a button press that changes some
state variable, I'd like my dialog tree to update itself to contain a
subset of screens, etc.

I can easily manipulate the contents of 'screens' passed to the
DialogTree.ShowAndRun when someone navigates off the current
screen, but changing the screen list _while on the screen_ doesn't
behave well.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Karol

Bump - anyone have some insight into this?

Thanks,
Karol