[yast-devel] Error: Internal error. Please report a bug with logs.
I get this popup opening 'yast2 bootloader' from Konsole on a TW installation
with grub2* uninstalled, and grub and gfxboot installed. Is this expected now
that installation no longer offers Grub Legacy at installation time. I wanted
to try using YaST2 instead of cmdline configure the gfx menu, but apparently
that is not currently an option.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/