Re: [yast-devel] jenkins formatting spec
On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 03:31:12PM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
due to change in packaging tasks that prevent sending unmodified
sources to devel project I also add calling spec formatter to have
consistent spec file (as sometimes if specified BS itself modify spec
file as source service). So now jenkins always send formatted spec
files, even if git contain old version.
If you want have nicer spec also in git only think need to do is:

cd package
/usr/lib/obs/service/format_spec_file --outdir .

I am considering that maybe I can create rake task for it, what do you
think?

As long as the format service ruins the spec file, e.g. moving
comments to different lines (bsc #863998), I recommend to not use
it.

ciao Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschnell@xxxxxxx>