[yast-devel] Switching features to "Ready" vs SCRUM
Hi,

Today we had a discussion about switching features to state "Ready" when
they are entering the sprint. In fact, I cannot do that as FATE requires
me to assign a developer to it first. But in SCRUM people take tasks
when they have time for them, which is definitely "after" sprint planning.

So, what do you suggest to do? I could assign myself as a developer and
for some features, I could assign a random/specific developer. On the
other hand, in SCRUM "EVERYONE" in the team is responsible for
delivering these selected tasks, so I should assign virtually everyone
from the team. Any better ideas?

Thanks
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux