[yast-devel] Services UI strikes back
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 12:27:35 +0200
Last week we implemented a prototype of a reusable component to manage
services in YaST modules and applied it to yast-dns-server.

So I updated the infamous "YaST service management" document[1] to show
the two alternatives of usage of the new component. Feedback (from UI
expert or anybody else) is appreciated so we can decide which option
(labeled "A" and "B") in the document is better in general.

The first page of the document is unchanged, so you can skip it if you
already know the problem.

Cheers.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TQO-bdqagSOUssGqJsf3eEeMDh2w40BujdOFP9-te0w/edit?usp=sharing