Re: [yast-devel] yast2-auth-server fails to build with GCC 5 (fwd)
On Fri, 10 Apr 2015, Josef Reidinger wrote:

Hi,
I think you did it right to write ckornacker and varkoly, they are
maintainers of yast2-auth-server. YaST team itself do not handle it,
just do mass changes affecting all modules.

The issue is still not fixed in Factory and blocks GCC 5 adoption.
The YaST development model doesn't seem sustainable if such fixes
can't be applied within two weeks.

And no, I don't want to get "involved" in YaST development other
than sending you a trivial fix.

Richard.

Just to know, SR against package is useless, you have to modify it on
github. Otherwise next automatic submission from git remove it.

Josef

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:26:32 +0200 (CEST)