Re: [yast-devel] yast2-auth-server fails to build with GCC 5 (fwd)
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:45:21 +0200 (CEST)
Richard Biener <rguenther@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015, Josef Reidinger wrote:

Hi,
I think you did it right to write ckornacker and varkoly, they are
maintainers of yast2-auth-server. YaST team itself do not handle it,
just do mass changes affecting all modules.

The issue is still not fixed in Factory and blocks GCC 5 adoption.
The YaST development model doesn't seem sustainable if such fixes
can't be applied within two weeks.

It has nothing do to with yast developement model, just with specific
part of yast that is not maintained by Yast Team.

I just found that ckornacker no longer work for SUSE. So I add to CC
also Mili and if you really need to do something I recommend to
escalate it to him or visit him personally. So Peter looks only one who
maintain these new modules now. In urgent case I can also merge your
fix, but I do not want to act behind maintainers back.

Josef

And no, I don't want to get "involved" in YaST development other
than sending you a trivial fix.

Richard.

Just to know, SR against package is useless, you have to modify it
on github. Otherwise next automatic submission from git remove it.

Josef

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:26:32 +0200 (CEST)