Re: [yast-devel] What has been added to YaST during last year?
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 13:31:27 +0200
On 04/24/2015 01:18 PM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
I am starting to prepare presentation for opensuse conference and one
of my presentation is what is new in yast from user perspective. Now I
have two topics I would like to talk about: yast2-journal and
yast2-docker . Do you have more changes that are visible for opensuse
( so no SLE only modules like cio or migration ) users?

Maybe also yast2-fonts and the new documentation and tutorial are worth
mentioning?

https://news.opensuse.org/2015/02/25/openness-brings-fresh-air-to-yast/

From the openSUSE POV, even the new installation workflow without the
second stage is less than one year old (first included in 13.2, released
on November 2014).

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa