Re: [yast-devel] Adding the apply buttons to services
Hi,

I have two comments:

1. Speaking of an Apply button: why do we talk about it only for services and not for YaST in general? I think that it would make more sense...

2. I still cannot suppress the expectation that when I configure a service and make it enabled, it will be enabled when applying (or finishing the module0 as well as after reboot - and that would be controlled by a single UI widget.

Jiri