[yast-devel] Adding the apply buttons to services
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:56:49 +0200
I started to implement this UI for yast-dns-server and I need some
veteran's feedback.
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1cVv4FY4tWRLAnMG96Cdfvw8asTNpzhFUdKn4TEq8HYI/edit?usp=sharing

Looks like most similar modules are implemented using Wizard (sometimes
through CWM::DialogTree), which means only 3 buttons, namely back, abort
and next.

For dns-server I could abuse the slot of the back button (seems it
wouldn't be the first time[1]). But looking at the screenshots at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OA77GehzFKuoJWm0weN-bCi1BjfR2VAQNWoE1OOOrDE/edit?usp=sharing
it looks that wouldn't be a generic solution, since I can see some
"back" buttons there (most of them disabled, but still a problem).

Any chance of getting my "apply" button in a generic way keeping the
usage of Wizard and CWM::DialogTree?

Thanks

[1]
https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/blob/master/library/wizard/src/modules/Wizard.rb#L507