[yast-devel] Pkg.ResolvableProperties() and "version"

Hi all,

I found out that the mismatch between the product version from SCC
(e.g. "12") and from libzypp ("12-0") was actually caused by pkg-bindings
which return zypp::Edition string at Pkg.ResolvableProperties() "version" key.

The libzypp Edition has format [epoch:]version[-release], that means if you
want to
have a plain version (without epoch and release number) you have to parse that
string.

To make it easier I added "version_epoch", "version_version" and
"version_release" keys which contain the parts of the Edition.

The current "version" is kept unchanged to not break the existing code.

The new keys have been added in yast2-pkg-bindings-3.1.23
(https://github.com/yast/yast-pkg-bindings/pull/42).

Enjoy ;-)

--

Ladislav Slez√°k