Re: [yast-devel] Vote for the YaST "README" Topic Day Date
Dne 12.3.2015 v 19:36 Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):

Hi all,

Just a small notice at the beginning:

The event is open also for community members, this project does not require
any extra programming skills, everybody is invited to join!

I'd like to set the date for our "README" Topic Day.

I got ill so I cannot lead the project now, I should be back the next week,
probably on Wednesday.

If you have not subscribed yet do it now please to see how many people are
interested
and to see if the next week is suitable for you. If not we will probably need to
postpone it for later...

Thanks!

--

Best Regards